Friday, January 15, 2010

Mobile Phone Unlocking Cables How To Unlock A Mobile Phone?.. Plz Help!?

How to unlock a mobile phone?.. plz help!? - mobile phone unlocking cables

My friend gave me a phone 4 my birthday, but took a password on it. I went on holiday for my birthday the next day, stayed at home and telephone. I had a lock on, but I forgot, and when I asked him to think that I knew and that too, I forgot! I work on the PC or if programs can use to unlock? I also connect the phone cable to the PC.

worse is the access code can be 4-8 digits (I sat and tried everything for hours!

Samsung Tocco mobile phone is. plz help!

8 comments:

abi said...

Take a store that sold Samsung Tocco phone and ask them to unlock it for you. I had the same problem, but with another phone and they did it with ease. I was in and out of the store in just minutes!

abi said...

Take a store that sold Samsung Tocco phone and ask them to unlock it for you. I had the same problem, but with another phone and they did it with ease. I was in and out of the store in just minutes!

__A_YAHO... said...

u can take it to a shop and I'll do it for you
x
x
x
xhttp: / / / uk.answers.yahoo.com question / index; _ylt = Aj.OmsPQ41s2RqXavzt_gRixBwx.; _ylv = 3? Qid = ansewer me 20090807050017AAbKmvb

zainx said...

Contact samssug some Samsung phone can be unlocked easily.

zainx said...

Contact samssug some Samsung phone can be unlocked easily.

annepatr... said...

Samsung call for the board - although probably not be unlocked, then a series of OULET on the road for about 10 pounds.

Mark P said...

I feel bad M8 Email Password Remover AU to send me this phone IMEI Num.

Mark P said...

I feel bad M8 Email Password Remover AU to send me this phone IMEI Num.

Post a Comment