Do you have Cystic Fibrosis? - cystic fibrosis chat rooms
I was diagnosed w / CF when I was two years old. I am now twenty years old and in relatively good health compared to others. I was lucky! I was talking on the lookout for people with CF. I leev www.MYSPACE.COM only your name, address, and we can talk. Thanks
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Cystic Fibrosis Chat Rooms Do You Have Cystic Fibrosis?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
CF Yes, I'm 25th There is a group of cystic fibrosis in myspace .. In reality, very few, but large groups of more than 1,000 people
http://groups.myspace.com/cyfi
http://groups.myspace.com/cysticfibrosis
http://groups.myspace.com/65roses
I am one of those groups. I leave my name on the screen from here, I will not try a bunch of crazy people, my junk mail, then add my own.
You can say a message that if their new and everything. Thousands of people in these chat groups:) Good luck. ttyl
Post a Comment