Monday, January 25, 2010

I Think Im In Love Qoutes What Are The Best Love Qoutes U've Ever Heard??

What are the best love qoutes u've ever heard?? - i think im in love qoutes

In view qoute sum Luv cuz all of my Frenz also are good, so I better! lol thnx!

7 comments:

chankljp said...

We can learn to love the love.
- Iris Murdoch

Passion makes the world governed. Love is only a safe place.
- Ice T

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
- Bertrand Russell

Never say, a love that does not really do not feel, for love is our command.
- Alan Watts

RetroRay said...

Love Remedies people - give and take. ~ Dr. Karl Menninger

"To love is to suffer. For the avoidance of pain without love. But it does not suffer from love. Therefore love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. Suffering is suffering. To be happy is love. To be happy has suffered accordingly. But suffering makes unhappy. therefore suffer from an unhappy love, or love, or suffer with joy. I hope that in this book. "~ Woody Allen (" Love and Death ")

"You can not buy love, but you can pay a high price, dass" ~ Henny Youngman

"Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch. ~ Cathy Carlyle

"The men of the earth. Women are from earth. Manejarlo. ~
George Carlin


I love your question!

Nick C said...

I love you, not only who you are, but as I am with you. - Roy Croft

No veil to conceal love long, where it is to feign even if they do not. - Francois de Rouchefoucauld

If you die within 100 days, then I will die at 100 minus 1, so I live without you. - Winnie The Pooh

If I achieve and maintain, a star every time you made me smile the night sky would be full in the palm of his hand. - Anonymous

Never frown because you never know when someone falls in love with your smile. - Anonymous

raveniiz said...

"Love is so powerful that even if it kills me, it's the only thing that keeps me alive!"

"Love does not make the world go round, love is what is worth seeing."

"I love you, not only who you are, but as I am with you."
- Roy Croft

Vernette P said...

Love is patient. Love is good. Love means slowly losing your mind!

mariel_t... said...

Love conquers!

wonderin... said...

I love you like a fat child loves cake

Post a Comment