Friday, January 29, 2010

Genital Herpes More Condition_symptoms Can People With Genital Herpes Still Have More Children?

Can people with genital herpes still have more children? - genital herpes more condition_symptoms

I am 22 and I am married and 5 months pregnant with my second child (first), we want more children in the future when we finally learn to cope. In our relationship, neither of us are monogamous, promiscuous each other and have a few answers.

11 comments:

BabyRN said...

Absolutely NOT OK and not be subjected to a caesarean section. I would say about 5-10% of my patients said, that have a history of genital herpes in the prenatal and (the only ones who admit it), and many of them delivered vaginally. It depends largely on how long you were and how often their taste buds well and is in recognition of her and treat her. Our OB is generally Valtrex our patients in the prophylactic treatment prior to delivery. I think in the last two years I had a patient who has an outbreak during labor and in this case, even had that was delivered by Caesarean section.

However, this plan should be discussed with the OB so many different views on a safe course of action. I just wanted to let you that herpes is not as terrible as it seems at first glance fit most people live their lives quietly, without any significant difference, especially if they are already married. Now the first house is always the worst is not always as it is now.

I ReadQuestion UR and realized that she was pregnant. There's your first home and now there are already five months pregnant, the doctor may feel more comfortable giving a caesarean section, because infection is so young.

glamour0... said...

He may or may result in Section C

Yes said...

Absolutely. Just make sure that your OB / GYN knows ... Caesarean section is often performed to prevent the child against the virus during birth.

senorita... said...

I'm sure you can have more children. Genital herpes does not believe you spoiled your chance to have more children. Tell your doctor if you become pregnant, so that when the time comes to the baby, who can deliver take the necessary steps required. In this way, if a vaginal birth has no effect on the herpes-Baby, B / C can blind the baby.

You need to have too much good and many children.

Jennifer M said...

You can have children, but, as previous answers that you need to have opted for a Caesarean section. There are terrible side effects for infants born vaginally from an infected mother. I have a friend who had to do with personnel. Be sure and talk openly with your paper on this subject.

Second, realize how much you herpes simplex I and II, is not it? It is spread through sexual contact or oral eithier. Be safe.

We're sorry, you have these new at the time of his life in the face. I hope that you, baby and dad all right.

Jennifer M said...

You can have children, but, as previous answers that you need to have opted for a Caesarean section. There are terrible side effects for infants born vaginally from an infected mother. I have a friend who had to do with personnel. Be sure and talk openly with your paper on this subject.

Second, realize how much you herpes simplex I and II, is not it? It is spread through sexual contact or oral eithier. Be safe.

We're sorry, you have these new at the time of his life in the face. I hope that you, baby and dad all right.

Karma said...

Yes, of course, you can have more children if no other medical problems preventing conception.

The only problem is that you need a Caesarean section if you are a victim of the epidemic at the time of birth in order to prevent diseases before transferring it to the child.

Alli said...

The biggest problem with genital herpes and pregnancy is when a woman has her first appearance during the birth. This is the worst outbreak and can easily pass for the baby that comes through the birth canal.

If the woman is not an epidemic, which is perfect for them to a vaginal birth are acceptable.

When the wife of an outbreak, if it has supply takes place, the doctor likely to recommend that the baby was delivered by caesarean section.

You should really more about you speak with your doctor. Good luck!

☼ utopia ☼ said...

Yes, in case of failure at birth or while he recommended a cesarean section

lilcutie... said...

Yes, but I think it is the baby. reduce the possibility of better if you AC section when the baby arrives.

quatsch said...

Yes Caesarea
Pregnant women should have had, genital herpes or genital herpes or blisters in the past, always tell your gynecologist before delivery. Prevent, in some cases, other delivery options - such as a caesarean - the HSV2 may be behind the newborn.
If the mother during her first appearance she is pregnant, has more to transmit the virus to her child. If the focus is not the first, then the child can contract the virus is very low. Babies born with herpes in May or early death or brain damage, severe rashes and eye problems. The doctors can do a Caesarean section, a baby if the mother herpes lesions near the birth canal to prevent transmission of the virus. Kids can also help you born with acyclovir herpes if treated immediately.

I still do not know if all genital herpes medications are safe for pregnant women to take. Some doctors may recommend acyclovir May as a pill or by intravenous infusion (a needle to be taken into a vein) during pregnancy. Tell your doctor if you have genital herpes,even if you do not have an epidemic. He or she will help manage safe during pregnancy.

http://www.herpes.com/pregnancy.shtml
http://www.marchofdimes.com/professional ...

Post a Comment