How do I deal with a distant friend whose mom is dying of cancer? - kidney cancer spreads quickly
You and I have had our debates, always sewing away with me. I will support him because she found her mother has cancer which has spread quickly.Today I found that it is more likely to succumb to, as it is in both kidneys! It is difficult to be there when I text or call will not return. She told another friend to the new me.Thats us feel like me about it today. In the lay out, aside past issues and support them! What do u suggest?
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Kidney Cancer Spreads Quickly How Do I Deal With A Distant Friend Whose Mom Is Dying Of Cancer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to receive SMS when she returns to the text or not, because they now know they need to support. This could have flourished in the past, but he did the right thing to leave behind, and show that you care. Do not be angry if no answer, for he has many things in his life right now and it is likely that not knowing what to say, but I bet he appreciates it.
Send a card, flowers, supporting texts, emails, etc., not all (at once)
If your mother is terminally ill, then it has better / more important to get the hotfix from friends, and remember.
Do not worry if it does not return your messages, continue to occur at regular intervals if they know you are there for them if necessary. Sometimes know only that you are not alone, but sometimes it is hard to return all contacts at once so.
Send a card, flowers, supporting texts, emails, etc., not all (at once)
If your mother is terminally ill, then it has better / more important to get the hotfix from friends, and remember.
Do not worry if it does not return your messages, continue to occur at regular intervals if they know you are there for them if necessary. Sometimes know only that you are not alone, but sometimes it is hard to return all contacts at once so.
Post a Comment