Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ice Skating Skates Ice Skating Skates?? What Type?

Ice skating skates?? what type? - ice skating skates

I think getting the skates, but I'm not sure if I should get the sport of figure skating or small. (Is there really a difference?) Reebok has seen these things, but it was the ice hockey and we want to be able to things I do. Exist in both directions can be used? ps. I forgot to ask something, I always do! So if I do, you can change your answers to the q response? Thank you!

4 comments:

hj said...

You need to measure to the ice. In order to make turns and jumps, it is important to have roles. Resist the temptation to hockey, but more men have more than skating.
NO can not do both!

Incidentally, I met a beginner. Just so you never know, you get the Riedell. Ever. They are incredibly popular, but they are so cheap that the quality is not very reliable sled. My coach and I hate distributors and skate for the cause. Harlick are also excellent, but it is difficult for beginners. Tree Save doubled /. For their level, a less expensive pair of Jackson hand (perhaps somewhat second if you think you are) too expensive. Find a thats skate shop specializes in figure skating. If you are a shop usually go a little used on skates Know Jack sold something that does not fit or work at your level and you do not know any better.

Sdgg F said...

OK, if you plan to buy the figure skating ice skates, I recommend anything. unless you have decided to go get a global hockey skates. But others are not as roller hockey no matter what happens. You may be able to buy cheaper, but you must sharpenned preserved as almost every time I skate. If you only for the purpose abseloutly skate forward and not just for the pleasure that I recommend Jackson Glacier skates skate. I bought for sixty-five dollars if I had learned to skate. If you run or jump or whatever you classify as a figure skating than you want to reach Jackson Freestyle boots. Get this seperatley sheet. If you buy the sheet together very poorly absorbed. For the cloth I was Wilson. A basic form of the middle class would be a good job with this crowd. Ask them which would be better suited hand is on his skates and everything that was in good order. You can make a lot of double jumps and skating everyspin freestyle. I do not know hockey, so cno help. Good luck to you !!!!!! Skating

skater 4 life said...

if u want to do tricks for runners. It is a site that has a lot of runners and what it is, check it out.
http://www.figureskatingdeals.com/

Good luck my skate:)

pinksk8e... said...

It really depends on what you are doing. Hockey skates are made for speed, efficiency and execution of rapid movements. Skates will be (at best) to jump, turn and EDGE quality.

What kind of things are you doing? If you want to turn right or you are a skate blade. Hockey skates have toe shall be used for some jumps and a rocker (to round out the subtle leaf length wise) in the bend of the road.

I have much experience with hockey skates on the ice, but if you are interested in this direction, then I go to a hockey store and get advice, where / brand, model go to with. As for shoes, again, depends on what you do. The skates that you would find in a store sporting goods chain probably good for one or two laps on the ice or a pond a few times a year. If you want to be better with more ankle support for jumping skate / materials, spinning, better quality and better hand, you go to a skate shop experience. Tell them what they want (I reachESSONS / leisure) and in a position, that a boat / Blade Set (advanced skating boot and blade are not sold together) in the correct size for your foot and the recommended model / brand do you.

If your skates, make sure you sharpen before leaving the ice. New leaves do not usually come from outside the list box. In addition to maintaining a good record, make sure you wipe the excess moisture when you finish skating, never store your plates with hard plastic protectors (these are just walking down the ice and can cause leaf rust) and invest They called in a couple of guards sponge - Soakers - their leaves during storage to protect. You can go even further in order to leave you dry your skates Soakers when the skates are not used to prevent further corrosion and to allow other problems.

If you want to do tricks and hockey skates or figure skating, ask your local track and ask if they have a program of the group are available. You can learn the basics for all ice sports- Hockey, figure, speed - and go from there if you enjoy it.

Good luck and I hope you find what you want! I would say go with the pads, but could be a bit biased. :)

Post a Comment