COPD Slogans or Catch-lines? Any Ideas? - copd brochure
For health class I have this great presentation on the symptoms of COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) a degree of value and half of what I have to do a bulletin board and a presentation and so on. I wonder if anyone knows of a slogan or catch the line that could in my booklet on "COPD" or "The symptoms of COPD.
Thank you!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Copd Brochure COPD Slogans Or Catch-lines? Any Ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
In what class is as follows .. I think they might be able to help, but we need more information on where to go with .... If we are against tobacco? Not sure ...
Breathe Deep
Breathe .. Free
COPD
Sick lungs do not show
According to go into details, as usual, is the leading cause of death, etc. 4
Post a Comment