I need some advice on how much to pay our nanny during a wedding!? - wedding thank you section
My husband's sister got married and we flew to our former nanny in the city to see our 4 children, plus 3 cousins. Friday evening will remove the test with us, then the kids and spend the night with just my 4 children (my husband comes home, that) ends up in the rehearsal and dinner. Saturday will be an early start and a whole day. It is for obtaining the loan and the children receive the child in marriage, and responsible. For the part of the church that they have a friend for help because we have 2 children, 2 children aged two years and the others are 3rd After marriage it is the children back to the hotel and in a position to have a night of fun. At this time there will be fewer children and older children are likely to get a time. Stay with the child in the Saturday night and then carried out with the monster of Sunday morning. We want to make sure he gets a lot of money for the work, but do not know how to really understand that payment. We pay for 1 / 2 ofTicket, but you do not know how to break on the weekend. We paid $ 15/hr while working for us. Moreover, as we make sure that is offset to a friend? Is the payment of this hour, so that they can be shared? Any help is welcome!
I know this is a typical question from parents, but I think that the parents a better answer for me in the wedding area have:) Thanks!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Wedding Thank You Section I Need Some Advice On How Much To Pay Our Nanny During A Wedding!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, that was a nanny for 8 years and now as a mother ... I have to-1 / 2 a ticket and about $ 17 per hour and you pay your friend for something specific, well-paid ... unless your friend has just offered to come .. But if your friend is working there and care for the children .. I would say, you pay at least 13 U.S. dollars for their time and ... to take into account that we have 2 babies and Toddlers 2 thats like 4 "babies" I think there is too much to pay ... for their time and efforts of the years the house ... It is also assumed that it is a responsible adult ecperienced.
take care and happy anniversary!
I think he should pay $ 15 per hour and friend myabe $ 10 per hour.
Unless you come here, to visit friends and family anyway, you must pay your ticket in its entirety.
I want a little more money to the 15 already she is looking to add other children and parents can share the cost well.Their with you.Are the hiring of his friend or was the idea of a nanny? when the idea of nannies, she has a responsibility to share his income with his friend for help.
You have a good idea for the sitter being with you in wedding.I had our first child before we got married and we have hired a nanny for that day.
Post a Comment