Ideas for my son's first birthday invitations.... theme is mickey mouse - i want them to be homemade? - mickey mouse invitations
http://www.free-printable-party-invitati ...
This is a website with some ideas for the invitations for Mickey Mouse. No text, but the end of the source, photos and stuff.
You can use a picture of Mickey and / or Minnie Mouse on the front or put a photo of her son with Mickey ears. Then, save the date, time, place, RSVP with phone number and other necessary information. If you do not want to do, you can use a rhyme. I'm not very good at it, but I give an example or two.
"First anniversary of Alan will soon be available. There will be food, games, candy and much more." June 6, 2009 "in" 6:00 pm "in our house. Celebrate with Mickey Mouse.
Put your child's name, date and time, are in the consoles.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Mickey Mouse Invitations Ideas For My Son's First Birthday Invitations.... Theme Is Mickey Mouse - I Want Them To Be Homemade?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment