I need a ride to Oklahoma City from Colorado for less money than a bus ticket costs- can anyone help? - ride on suitcase
I need a horse or in the vicinity of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Colorado. I am from Fort Collins, CO, but could probably also visited a town near Fort Collins, CO, where I have to start. I want to do very soon, in the course of December 2006. I will pay for gas, but needs to spend less money for a bus ticket to (Greyhound) costs, if I could afford a bus ticket, I would have gone. I travel light, a suitcase. Traveling is because an old friend, the move would help him with rent (which is newly married). Please can someone help?
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Ride On Suitcase I Need A Ride To Oklahoma City From Colorado For Less Money Than A Bus Ticket Costs- Can Anyone Help?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment