Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jeff Hardy Blunt Hairstyle James Blunt Vs Jeff Hardy ??

James Blunt vs Jeff hardy ?? - jeff hardy blunt hairstyle

Acts
James Blunt was a former officer who was a truth of troops.
Even in his music, the caregiver has received a great risk, some waterfalls. Waiting also very good.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Blunt

Question
Who will get more support, has sung?
Who would win in a fight?

For me
1. James Blunt.
2. James Blunt, military training is very demanding and it's really hard, a soldier. John Cena is an artist, James Blunt, but is very professional.

14 comments:

Catlady said...

James said in an interview that he could find on the nerves do not, 53 things in the room to kill the man, then I would say, James, definitely.

[JH4C]TX... said...

Jeff Hardy

cena fan said...

and Hardy is a wrestler, and he has the support of the fans, but blunt is good, but who knows if he did not say wrestling skills as Jeff, Jeff could consider

madddnes... said...

I have never seen is about James Blunt, but if his pic I think my nephew, 8 years, which could kick, s

madddnes... said...

I have never seen is about James Blunt, but if his pic I think my nephew, 8 years, which could kick, s

Drunken Irishman said...

Chuck Norris is the owner of *******

G@me Over said...

Jeff tried so many tricks, the injury to be caused by Miss You ... James Blunt is from there with his army
Resistance .... Jeffrey Bye Bye 1 2 3

ROBERT TAKER said...

I seem to disagree that what seems to happen in a ring, but would gain Hardy outs Oky Blount

Mike said...

James Blunt

Jeff Hardy

AshleyDa... said...

James Blunt

Jeff Hardy

itchweeed/jeff hardy fan said...

Who the hell is James Blunt Jeff omg that would SiSy sounds kick his a $ $ and Jeff is the best way if U Pick James Blunt Jeff Fu Jeff Hardy is sexy as hell

DO IT HARD!!!! said...

James Blunt for sho

# Maya # said...

James Blunt ... But who's the other guy?

toya2jam... said...

Jeff Hardy currently lives becuz of fans behind him.

Post a Comment