How do you stop sim families lives while playing another family? - family
If a family playing in Sims 3 other families in the region continue to live their lives. They even have children and get married, if I do not want too. How can I prevent this? This is really annoying that I do not care if the father sim, but not for the families that I created.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Family How Do You Stop Sim Families Lives While Playing Another Family?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
To play more than one family in the neighborhood, use the button on the "Edit" in the city that does not have in the main menu options. You can switch between families, but we do not play to lose their desire to Little Current and take in your life while you play with them.
In the Options menu, an option of clear arguments. This needs to stop further outbreaks progessing as long as you play with them.
I'm not sure that it works very well. I have not tried myself, but I find my mother would return home that older people were dead, and a person to have a child (but not the woman ...).
I think it is one of the issues to be addressed in a patch.
Post a Comment