Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cheerios Are Vegan Planning Out Meals? [Definitely Vegan]?

Planning out meals? [Definitely vegan]? - cheerios are vegan

Hey! Now I began to find my new vegan life, I plan meals!
Please help me put more calcium and protein in them! Also note, if I things are not vegan. Thank you!

Breakfast:
Whole Wheat Bread
The balance of the earth butter [vegan is said on the back]
Cheerios
Fruit Smoothie

Lunch:
Boca Burgers
Baked potato
Corn, carrots, celery
Masala Dosa [Indian dish]
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Salads
Lentil Soup

Snacks:
Bosses in the woods [+ celery + peanut butter, raisins]
Apples, peaches, berries
Rice Cakes
Fruit Salad
Pure Fruit Smoothie

Dinner:
Grilled vegetables and tofu
Baked potato
Boca Burgers

Boca Burgers, I must say, vegaNone of them, so I think it is reasonable to assume they are.

And some vegans me could give some advice for food with friends, too? Because they are all meat eaters.
Thank you a bunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment